AFL, page-265

1. 23,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1306
    Your comments about DV are as I would expect from you, total empathy and heartwarming. The AFL should be applauded as this will filter into the football world of regional communities. Don't worry about Tarvold, he has form with this issue elsewhere, plus Anzac Day would you believe!

If the larrikins, bogans, men, women, kids, millionaires, pollies, factory workers, and even toothless, braindead Collingwood supporters can come together for this cause then that's a great thing for society I walk my dog a lot and sometimes find myself walking behind and catching up to a woman in front and in many areas I walk it's a little bit isolated in NE Vic and I always yell out and laugh "Old bloke with a dog about to pass".... it's not actually funny coz you can sense some of them are uneasy about who's behind them! I try to put them at ease. It's shitful for many women because a lot do get abused and would be scared of men.

Good onya daics

If you ever came to your sense and think "I'll join Carlton"... don't bother, your photo is plastered all over the trainers rooms as an undesirable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.