EL8 2.63% 39.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

For interest sake and to round off Afnat's reason for selling I...

1. 116 Posts.
    For interest sake and to round off Afnat's reason for selling I reproduce a post from another board

I'm pleased with the RNS yesterday. It shows a willingness to think 'outside the box' and go for opportunities as they arise, in this case branching out into copper, and into the Philippines. This certainly seems to make Afnat a more rounded 'natural resources' company, with its interests in uranium, nickel, cobalt and now copper.

The RNS refers to "Copper Development Corporation (CDC)", whose website appears to be in development. However, the Hinoba-an Copper Project is fully described at... http://www.copperresources.com/projects/index.html

This website discusses two projects: Hinoba-an in the Philippines, and the MMK project in the Congo.

Are these two projects being split up, and the new company CDC taking over the 92.5% stake in Hinoba-an? The RNS states that Afnat is investing US$2,750,000 in CDC (i.e. not copperresources), presumably as equity, in order to have a stake in the Hinoba-an project.

This seems a good move to me, and in line with having significant investments in exploration companies (URU, MEY, and now CDC). I hope also that Afnat will continue to make progress in developing its own assets, particularly in Zambia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $118.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.5¢ 37.0¢ $99.68K 260.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 30053 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 72593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.