if you are refering to the bloke going to sri lanka it is me and...

1. 14,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    if you are refering to the bloke going to sri lanka it is me and whether the liberal or labor won I was going to go there anyway.
    You would have to have been to arugum bay to know what it is like
    Beautiful waves, great food, all in a nature reserve
    about as close to a perfect world as you can get.
    also I usually work overseas anyway, however I am now in position where I don't have to
    so that is option as well.

Dave, I know you'd like to make an issue of it.But the simple fact is I have lived overseas for 20 years of my life anyway.
    But look it is not about whether I go to sri lanka or some other country or not the real issue is will I be a resident or non resident for tax purposes ie will I contribute to build a white elephant and support bludgers with union affiliations or will I protect my assets and move off shore.

I can do both legally.
    I would say though that I may not have to worry about this as it looks like Abbott make things so difficult for labor in the coming months that the whole thing of whether or not we have a Labor government in power will not be an issue.
    Get it.
    I would say Labor is only a government in name that is all. It can NOT make any real decisions.
    Abbott may not have won the government but he has virtually neutered it I would say and he should be congratulated on that fact.
    well tony, you stopped these union drones from stuffing up australia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.