MSB 5.50% $1.38 mesoblast limited

AFR - 10 Aril 2017, page-41

1. 4,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    The continual looking back at the $10 mark is so pointless. Unless you want to share your bitterness or create doubt. I feel the $10 was largely due but not limited to;
    1 Hysteria.
    2 The market foolishly thought the progression of the products to sale would happen far quicker than possible in reality. I underestimated it I confess. From my perspective it has worked for me. Others pull the pin on timeline, share price frustration and lack of conviction.
    3 The market thought it would be raining deals to fund progression. I'm sure bad deals are readily available. At the $10 mark the deals would have been so one sided due to risk at that stage of development.

looking forward on these points;

1 While we get excited from time to time and post things that the negative group salivate and jump all over the pricing is understated and lacks hysteria pricing IMO. Hysteria pricing will/may come soon.
    2 I feel we still have a smaller element of this however we are coming to the pointy end.
    3 I'm very glade we have held out and progressed our products for a better deal. A late P3/approval stage deal is better for us. Those willing to depart with funds want a near sure thing investment. So both these "needs" align. If i was looking to fund MSB P1/P2, the deal would take the shape of a gamble and therefore one sided deal. To address the funding crap, we have money. We all hate dilution however this has been necessary part of the development of such a Bio company and this has position ourselves at late stages for a better deal.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.