PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

afr: 25% stake to sell for $250-300m? , page-32

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I don't think share price makes any difference to deal. The facts are the facts. Is it a good mine ? Can they sell the product ? Over the course of the mine will the counterpart for their share get a good return on their investment ? Is U3O8 price going to trend higher over remaining mine life for them to allow them the possibility of them being further ahead than expected, some better upside for 'the risk'.

Also, with a counterpart on board there may be other options of further buy ins later in the other mine or development options for future mines.

This deal will be more than just saving Paladin right now with some $$$.

Paladin is playing long term game and would not expect themselves to be at any long term risk. For them its long term strategy and how much they want to give us of future revenues for a good counterpart, $$$ and added benefits.

Market only looking at $$$ right now to give comfort to immediate needs and boost share price.

The deal will be done but only when it stacks up and all sides will be happy with outcome for LONG TERM.

Investing long term and being patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.