PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Fundamental problem is a really good marketing machine has been...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

Fundamental problem is a really good marketing machine has been misleading since 2016/17 about the resource potential to meet battery grade.

Then it’s the pricing mechanism; if you recall the Lowry podcast with Ken, Ken thought it was a good idea to shoulder the pricing swings with the offtakers like mates do, but has anyone tracked General Lithium and Ganfeng’s profit? I don’t hear much? Why CATL and BYD making a profit?

ken and Co. consistently got less for the spodumene than their peers as a result of a pricing that gave Ganfeng the upside.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/all-chemical-grade-spodumene-concentrates-same-harman-grant

This article here, is 100% correct. And last I heard in June, PLS was 70% fines or dust with 10% - 15% moisture (upper end) and inconsistent on each shipment was a major issue and why Ganfeng has refused to take / stockpile. Yes you read, “Ganfeng had refused.”

So is that part of why customers not taking now? And upgrade happening besides oversupply? The only snippets of bad news is, ordering a LIMS unit which since they already have this in the process circuit can only suggest the customers are not happy otherwise why the re-fit?

Doing SC6 industrial grade will not work out favorably with next generation of batteries.

If Poslx works great, but you still have Ganfeng weighing the price in their favour, and AJM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.