AXE 1.85% 26.5¢ archer materials limited

AFR analysis - Meme-stock fever spreads to more companies on ASX, page-37

1. 1,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    And I wonder why neither Greg or Alice have returned his call...
    This guy is a total flog.. and I smell a RAT with cyu291.. first post EVER and no profile to show....
    Happy for you to prove me and others wrong... only time will tell...

As for this backyard so called journalist posting incorrect information
    ie the retirement of Alice - and not resigned as you reported...!
    the US patent has not been granted AS yet..!!!
    Its the BioChip patent update that was released to the market this morning (update and not granted) ....but then you wouldn't know about the BioChip technology would you...??? Did you know the qualifications of Mo and Martin and how long they have been working on this "no product technology" and the fact we have been waiting 3-5 years for the granting of our Patents...!!!
    And who do you think you are phoning the company (or any company for that matter..!) and asking them how many staff they have on board..!!!! Try ringing my company and I'd tell you what to do with your question...!!!
    If you'd done only a simple search of LinkedIn or read Tonza's posts.. you'd have got some of the answers you so desperately needed... its all out there...!!! and lets not comment on the number of directors we have...! may be we should have 10 and throw money down the drain like so many other companies..!

Did you know that the company headed by Greg chose to give the shares granted from the sale of the mineral tenements to all shareholders for FREE....!
    Did you know this company has been listed on the ASX for over 10 years and still only has 225M shares on issue - thats unheard of for a mineral explorer in existence for this many years....!
    And of course you give no mention of the partnerships they are involved with...but then why would you...!!!
    I just hope the share go up the same multiples it did since your last piece of dribble you wrote (see Rambleon's post above) My be you could have written about the amount of $$$ value the directors lost by selling way too early....

Come join us on this forum and debate your really well researched article.... lol
    I and many others look forward to a chat....

Yes we can talk about the value of this company - could be way over valued or it could be way undervalued...all depends on the value this new world changing technology holds...
    I'm very clear on what I believe in and my backing of these very talented people we have running and working in this company..!

That my rant for tonight.....
    Its a weight of numbers guys - bad journalism needs to be called out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $67.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $22.39K 82.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37623 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.