GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ha ha @TraderRic, thanks for the western like reference's.......

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Ha ha @TraderRic, thanks for the western like reference's.... It's an awesome day to be alive, Galaxy is a shining jewel in the crown, and very similar to my Northstar holdings, GXY/NST both have strong and superior management that actually put runs on the board every single day, they have an uncanny vision, and I could not be happier. (PS I'm out of NST now, and have bagged many times over), at the time I was sad to sell her, and I envisage that one day I will also sell my Galaxy, which will also be a sad and somber day! But hopefully this will be many, many years from now, I'm thinking somewhere between 2025 to 2030 when countries start banning ICE vehicles?! ( I look at my fellow Galaxarian LT shareholders with much respect, we have a strong bond, I don't need to give you a list of who's who on HC, they know who they are!) Flipside - if guys/gals comment and don't hold or want to short or down ramp I consider that a healthy part of our HC forum too, Yin and Yang as they say.... Long live Galaxy, DYOR AYOR jack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.