GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

GSW has a good product that has a strong functional fit with...

1. 26 Posts.
    GSW has a good product that has a strong functional fit with some very large global companies. I have worked in the technology industry for 25+ years and not once have I seen a new solution grow so quickly without some teething issues, often performance-related as the transaction model design and hardware platform is stretched (yes, this can also happen with SaaS). The GSW tech team will most likely be working with customers and new prospects to address these issues but we should expect some customers/prospects to be put off by near-term challenges in this area and to look elsewhere for a solution. It's the nature of the tech beast and we investors need to be patient and allow the company to mature the product working with customers/prospects on live business scenarios to test it.

Hopefully this aspect of their solution will be addressed in the imminent announcement (as it's important context to some of the other negative press in my opinion) along with some much needed clarity on the revenue forecasts and a detailed response on the contractual side of things.

I for one will be sitting tight following Wednesday's open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.