KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

Thanks Thanasi,Exactly what I was thinking. BB is a bully on...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks Thanasi,

Exactly what I was thinking. BB is a bully on posters with negative comments. Hope you don't get TOU'd - he deserves the strong language. Threatening legal action is just ridiculous, especially considering what's happened with KZL the past 6 months.

I like posts with meaty content (both positive and negative) and there's not enough of them on HC

As for other posts referring to Admiral Bay being used to secured bank financing, or being sold to raise cash, that's just not possible. It's a long term option on (much) higher lead/zinc/silver prices. A great asset to own as it could be a billion dollar asset some day, but right now it's near worthless. Not useful for bank financing since there's no cash flow, and could only be sold for a few million cash today. So if KZL sells it, then it would be a truly desperate move, and the buyer may look like a genius in 5-10 years.

KZL very hard to value right now. We don't have enough info on working capital and debt. Only cash flow positive assets would be the copper production in QLD, but it has a very short reserve life. Good to see they have finally closed all money-losing operations, but it really should have been done 3-6 months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.