EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

I think as soon as we see sales resulting in profit - which by...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I think as soon as we see sales resulting in profit - which by the numbers should be next quarter -. That's taking into account the numbers supplied from the Jendale revenue figures supplied at take over. All going well we get some green if they don't up their expenditures remarkably. This I believe will put some balls back in. There's still alot of burnt people looking for an exit. So it will take some convincing to get them to swing around. I don't believe most will exit till around striking prices at the marks of .015-7 and .023 which were both big dips last year when we went for CR.  Down ward trend could occur if they screw up their income stream. If they start losing too much money while maintaining their highest operating revenue stream through Jendale then it could be likely they might need to go for another CR or offset assets - (Would we prefer to pay some extra $$ or let THC take some of the farm?). We do have THC play in the background as-well which is an alliance that could really help us in the future. Just my 2c. 

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.