LYC 0.76% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

I would be looking at far more than 30 million Jackpot if...

1. 6,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1484
    I would be looking at far more than 30 million Jackpot if anything should develop along this path. This is a one off opportunity from a one off company that has poured hundreds of millions into R&D and Amanda who previously stated - I don't recall - a year ago or whatever - our best asset is our processing/chemical knowledge.

Not only that - and I see now why Amanda is already courting third party concentrate companies - she wants Lynas to develop/build what dick scomo was flapping about today - for Lynas - not the late comers - Australian govt and free loading half cocked reo wannabees. Leave it the govt lol - yeah sure - waste hundreds of millions of tax payers propping up Hunter Valley/Newcastle - from what is essentially a global shift in energy minerals - when Lynas already has it covered. Try assisting Lynas scomo with funds - environmental approvals to develop the Kal project on an even larger scale - where the concentrate clan are within some sort of proximity unlike bloody Hunter Valley that's seen it 's best days of thermal coal and power plants.

But of course - there are no votes in remote W.A.

Give them zip Amanda - and she will play hard ball - we don't need some bs scomo desperate vote appeasing scam in some NSW electorate to continue on with our success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
-0.050(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 $13.64M 2.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40310 $6.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 711 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.51
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 583098
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.