FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

So comment 1, AVO analysis is a prestack seismic function......

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    So comment 1, AVO analysis is a prestack seismic function... What we look a in these slide decks are poststack cube (and probably a full swath cube), there are no AVO conclusions that can be drawn looking at these.

Comment 2, and don't quote me on this. I thought AVO was one of the seismic attributes that went into the DHI analysis that the JV did pre SNE 1, and all the prospects lit up like Xmas trees, which is what they did their preexploration drill volumetrics on.

What we then discovered was that it was only the gas cap that they saw in the seismic anomaly. But the JV never did a recalc of the reserves estimates. (On any of the prospects in the field) so it would be likely that any additional discoveries would most likely be bigger too. I thought this was well known in the Hot copper forum? This one of the key reasons I like far, despite the other issues like number of shares on issue, and lack of capital in the current market.

(Sorry if this post is a bit scattered, I'm at work, on my phone and busy as hell)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.