MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

GMFJ - you have a good point and this wont we the last time this...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    GMFJ - you have a good point and this wont we the last time this discussion is mentioned in 2012.
    I would think at the moment management would just be super duper FOCUSED on progressing CHF to Phase III, ; commencing BMT Phase III ; completing Phase II Spinal fusion trials (+progessing disk trials) and kicking off the Diabetes trials in humans ( this application will be tracked intensley by most of the Big Pharmas ...and reading Vinns Deustche bank report on 1/2/12 last para, I get the feeling we have more primate trial positive updates to come)

By CY2012 , we could? have 2 X Phase III and early CY2013 we could be in 3 X Phase III( Orthopedics).

IMO, Mesoblast became a takeover target when CEPH originally took 19.99% equity on 7/12/2010 and this propect (in my view) was further enhanced when TEVA took over the reigns. But depending on the Orthopedic and Diabetes Trials - TEVA could be challenged by the Larger Pharmas and Bigger Medical device companies.
    So the question is will TEVA outmanouvre them all and stake a claim to becoming the Biggest Pharma of them all ?

Interesting days ahead.

Good luck to all holders and please DYOR before doing anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.