AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AFR article on AVZ, page-76

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I may have missed making my point? What you have quoted above is yet to occur. maybe your patience expects it to have been immediate have followed? there has been noise since then which hasn't helped. Lots of agenda's as we all may know.
    We will test more new highs before breaking lower is likely to happen a few more times.

if you read ML's post up a little from February 2017 then you will note "I suck on timing" (or words to that effect). he is human and doesn't always buy at the lowest or sell at the highest like many claim to do. I even bought lower than ML on the opening day from the TH of the news of our new lease. ML's view was that it wasn't so important as he has established a target well achievable and if its 7, 8, 9, or 11 bags, its all good.

What has been established is his claim and audited result on his returns over many years. Thats how he confidently can make these challenging statements. This attracts jealousy and undesirable unhelpful trolls as we have seen. A few seem to be quite nervous now. AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.