BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Exactly and why if this flies on the flimsy premise that the...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Exactly and why if this flies on the flimsy premise that the digital agreement constitutes a binding purchasing contract then look out Australia because this will become the most shark infested and mockery of the investment world.

Here's a hypothetical of a business i'm thinking of if this is all deemed ok.

I'm a listed company selling vacuum cleaners. I have 10 sales staff.

I get those guys to ring people to go do a demo. Customers are told that it won't cost them anything for us to come and do that demo and by having us come over they can get a couple of free trials from our partner on products if they wish but they don't have to take them either. The cost of our premium vacuum is 5k but we have others if you want. Having us come out doesn't mean you are committing to buying one so it's all ok. As you can see on the agreement there you are simply agreeing to have us come out and demo a vacuum and that company x is going to get in touch in regards to the other offers and it outlines that the premium vacuum in the range is 5k.

Can you just click on the agreement for me so it's official that you are happy for us to come out and demo?

Thanks very much. A member of our customer service dept will be in touch to arrange a suitable date to come visit.

My sales staff books 2 demo's each every day. I need money to grow this business and put on more people and expand. My partner does invoice financing so I'm going to go get some of that and use these agreements as contracts. Oh and if I go to the market and tell them how many demo's we are booking but call them sales then that will pump the hell out of the share price. Oh and if i reward myself and my friends on the board with shares and options then I will become rich beyond my wildest dreams.

So just in reflection I booked 20 non committal demo's today without any clients putting any money down but because I mentioned on the agreement that the premium vacuum is 5k I will say this is a contract for 5k. Yep that will work.

So 20 by 5 is wow......we did a 100k today in sales!!! Game on.

Demo day comes and goes and another sales staff rings back and say so what did you think.....like to purchase.....no thanks.....oh ok.....but some do....maybe 10 out of 100 but they purchase the 399 vacuum. So after a month I've reported 20 working days worth of 20 sales per day at 100k so far out we did 2 mill this month in sales but in actual cash through the door i took $3999.00. Oi Mr invoice Company.....can you forward me some dough please i need to keep this whale swimming because my share price has gone from 30 cents to 80 cents on the back of these invoice receipts and this could go like wild fire.

I wonder how many of these might pop up in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.