BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

AFR article post BRTV creditors' meeting, page-46

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Sorry but you are completely wrong. So what if the packages are on the website for all to see. I can go onto Myer and see what a shirt costs but it doesn't mean i'm committing to buy it just because I look at the site.

Businesses had no idea they were signing up to a package. Would you sign up to 12k prior to even being filmed. I won't keep going back and forth on this because you are simply wrong. You could survey every single business that has been filmed and ask them if when they were first contacted and signed up to being filmed did they ever think they were committing to a package and you wouldn't find one. The only ones that did was on the back end after they had been filmed and got to see the finished product.

On another note why even have other packages if every business agreed to 12k. No need is there according to the theory they knew they were signing up to 12k and why haven't these businesses begun paying or been sued? According to your theory there must be a hell of a lot of dodgy business owners out there if no one pays what they apparently "agreed" to and "signed" up for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.