BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

AFR article post BRTV creditors' meeting, page-59

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    That’s simply not true.

It was disclosed as cash receipts from customers in the 4c. The funds were advanced from FC. The customers had not agreed to anything other than a free no obligation video being made for them.

The other point on how Were FC able to grab the security deposit is because it was always with FC and never controlled by BIG. Big just recorded it as their own cash when clearly it wasn’t.

I earlier stated on many occasions how did FC have $13m revenue in the last audited financial statements? That to me is bullshit too and they were taking the cash advanced to big from fc to revenue when really it was a liability to FC.

IMO need to look at last years financials and go after Rothesay in class action. fC arguably did nothing wrong other than a commercial
    Mistatkeon theit part.its not their job to do or to correct BIG disclosure.

asx at fault too but good luck getting anything out of them. Though they have already changed processes to protect against back door listings so that obviously tells you they know BIG slipped through their controls and that shouldn’t have happened. But asx are not auditors- they make the rules and companies abide by them and auditors give assurance that’s it’s all ok
    Last edited by Winter08: 01/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.