BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

@avagadro Completely agree with your comments. Yesterday I read...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    @avagadro

Completely agree with your comments. Yesterday I read a survey (published on BBC.com, which found 15-24 year olds are abandoning Facebook on mass in the US - down 20% in 3 years. Conversely, they are signing up to YouTube, which is now, by far, the most popular social media channel for that demographic.

I have made no secret of the fact we are creating a network of licensee to produce video and provide tools and assistance to SMEs so they can create and automatically upload content to their YouTube Channel, Facebook newsfeed and their website. And although QR codes are not popular here, they are in the US, UK and Asia and we are getting our licensees to include them in branded artwork they create for their customers with links to promotions, events, menus etc. Every little bit helps.

Shooting a video once a year was never going to generate any ROI for BIG customers. It has to be continual and consistent. The model they developed, IMO, was totally flawed. The app was NEVER going to be mainstream and the Three Tesla's had no idea between them how to make their platform succeed commercially.

IMO this was a get rich quick scheme from day one and I have no doubt that in the not too distant future the Three Tesla's will become the Three Ferrari's. left hand drive of course and serviced at the local Key West dealership.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.