SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

afr article re senex p34, page-14

1. tui
    6,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1489
    The Senex game is a long term game. Let me explain.

The world is switching to gas. China is rapidly choking itself to death on coal powered power stations. Shortly they will realise the only way out is gas or nuclear. Nuclear has a future but in the interim and long term gas is the answer.

South Australia ( i.e.the Cooper ) is strong on gas. Huge strides have been made to set up a SA gas hub. With liquids.

Senex are a growth company with their eyes on a far bigger prize than many think. They will end up supplying gas to the East Coast ( Gladstone ) and imho ex Adelaide. The Cooper is the place to be and Senex holds very strong acreage.

Their Board have thought this through and have a long term plan in place to be a big part of this huge transformation which will see Australia become the second largest exporter of LNG.

To all holders of Aussie gas stocks. Hold onto them . The next year will be extraordinary.

In the meantime Senex will pay its bills with an onshore oil program that boasts 450 prospects. If only the market knew.

But they will given time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.