SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Exactly TL, thanks. To give an example, I was posting about DLS...

1. 27,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4621
    Exactly TL, thanks. To give an example, I was posting about DLS since this happened in Nov/Dec - I appreciate it's only one indicator, but for me moving averages smooth everything out and while I understand you can also look at volumes, looking at daily volumes don't do much for me, they are for day trading IMO, maybe if you looked at monthly volumes, I don't know, just doesn't interest me much:

So using DLS as a comparison, what I would like to see with SXY to confirm the bullish indicator of the 20 day MA crossing the other two, is for the 50 day MA to go on and cross the 100 day MA, as happened to DLS by start of Jan - it was this that gave me the confidence to bet that it would go on and form a new uptrend breaking resistance levels. I've taken a lot out of DLS now, only because I flipped it into SXY (and some from BPT also), although DLS and BPT may well continue to move ahead after they have a breather for all I know - I wouldn't have sold them normally, I would be thinking of doing so only when I saw the 20 day MA heading back towards the others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.