CBH 0.00% 7.0¢ coolabah metals limited

afr article says cbh is rocking, page-7

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: now looking at 5 mines wilf Hi Wilf, thanks

My trading can range from holding from 1 month to 5 years, i am loooking to hold cbh over a 3 year period to realise the full production growth that is planned, certainly taking into account the price of zinc which i feel will continue to be robust through 2007, i think we have a fantastic 12 months ahead of us.

We just had a opotunity over the last 2 or 3 weeks when CBH peaked at 85c and recently just breifly touched 61c. At the time that CBH hit 85c, i was watching it, thinking HOLY SSSHHIITT, i couldnt believe how much money i had made if i were to sell in a short period of time, i guess its called greed. I dont want 85c for my CBH holding, i really beleive that one day within 2 0r 3 years that im going to get $3, call me crazy but i think that CBH will get there.

Anyway like you said, there is no silver bullet, If you had a 200,000 holding in CBH, would you be content selling half on a big run? If they come back thats great, if they dont, the question is, would you be content staying with your 100,000 CBH, or would you be disapointed that you had given up half of your position? Do you try and get back most of your position, ultimately paying a higher price with a lesser position?

What would you do Wilf if you were in that position, would you take the gamble which can pay of in a big way if you get it rite? and if you get it wrong you have still done fairly well.

I personaly didnt have the courage to sell at the time of 85c due to the strong zinc prices and major shortages of the metal, i feel that the fundermentals for zinc are just way to strong to try and play games to claim a bgger stake of the action. i should be content with what i have i thinkl.

Cheers Wilf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.