AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

afr article, page-16

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    ZYLOTS,
    Now that I have had an opportunity to view the broker report I am more than sure that my value for ZYL should be 50 to 60 cents currently without further drill result upgrades from Mbila ,which are expected in the following months
    A price receivable of $90 per tonne is grossly below what will be paid by end users.I suggest $120 per tonne is more like it for Metalurgical Anthracite.[Of the highest quality as this is mostly]
    Coking coal is largely used in smelters and Anthracite can be substituted and used up to 40% in the old smelters and up to 70%in the new or modified smelters now being constructed all over the world. It is an important and often overlooked point that coking coal once processed through the ovens and landed into South Africa costs more like $500 per tonne.
    South African end users have already expressed an interest in taking our product as we are all aware so there will be no difficulty selling 4 million tonnes P.A from our mines IMHO
    This price for Anthracite[$120] must surely increase as we commence mining next year due to a looming deficit of Anthracite in the order of 20 m. tonnes to 60 million tonnes by 2015 .We will be hitting the market with product as other major producers such as Vietnam cease exports .
    Cheers Chooky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.