AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Thanks Hound, it's good to see this article as KB's response...

1. 4,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Thanks Hound, it's good to see this article as KB's response makes more sense now.

"Ken said he does not agree with the headline that AFR has drawn from within the quotes attributable to Mark. He thinks more focus should be on the main body and what Mark actually said (i.e. his quotes), which made reference to a rail solution being delivered as quickly as possible. He suggests the journalist in this case has made gross assumptions.

He said they remain confident in their ability to solve for rail, they have made significant progress and will be closing as quickly as they can however they will not be drawn on a timeline"

I agree that Mark didn't say it was a long way off, in fact he said things like “hopeful of a deal in the near future" and “We do believe that it is moving forward and we have definitely made progress. We will do it as quickly as possible.” He did say that “We are driven by the right outcome, rather than time. But we do accept that there is an expectation from shareholders and time is not infinite around these things" So they sound like they really want this to work out the right way and are being extremely thorough about it, sounds like good Management to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.