AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

No way Jess, I personally think that it was a fair and accurate...

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    No way Jess, I personally think that it was a fair and accurate report. All questions that most people had asked where answered. I think when all the facts are put together in such an articulate manner as that report, yes it does show how one sided this case really is. Axiom only need the true facts, no smoke and mirrors or favourable reports. They only need to truth and facts as this report displayed. I have always been 100% confident given the facts that I had at hand and had invested accordingly. These reports have only made me even more comfortable with my choice. I now think though that it will open up so more people eyes to the truth behind the case and potential at hand. With SMM and Clive being the only toe mentioned, you can be confident that there are many other interested parties looking at Isabel. There will now be the downrampers and non-believers that say these reports are to good to be true. I say go and read them and and ask if you need help in understanding any part that isn't black and white. I think anyone now with any common sense know which way the judge will go and also just what a big of potentional is at hand. If they don't then they need to read that thorough report again and again and again and again. Very exciting time ahead and going to be very hard for anyone to challenge the obvious. We'll done AVQ for there persistance to cover everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.