UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Lol Dazz, sorry for dropping the ball, but I did find that a...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Lol Dazz, sorry for dropping the ball, but I did find that a long ramp

How's this for a hoping kinda posts:

Regeneron and Sanofi Announce Praluent™ (alirocumab) Biologics License Application has Been Accepted for Priority Review by US FDA
    Jan 26, 2015 15.8 KB
    TARRYTOWN, N.Y. and PARIS, Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) and Sanofi today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for priority review the Biologics License Application (BLA) for PraluentTM (alirocumab). Under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA), the goal for a pri...

Read more
    EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection Recommended for Approval for the Treatment of Visual Impairment Due to Macular Edema Secondary to Central or Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion in the European Union
    Jan 23, 2015 16.0 KB
    TARRYTOWN, N.Y., Jan. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) today announced that EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection has been recommended for approval by the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) for the treatment of visual impairment due to macular edema secondary to central or branch reti...

Read more
    Regeneron and Sanofi Announce Praluent™ (alirocumab) Marketing Authorization Application has Been Accepted for Review by EMA
    Jan 12, 2015 - See more at: http://investor.regeneron.com/releases.cfm#sthash.5yRbC72z.dpuf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.