SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

AFR Article, page-2

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    If I could make one request to SGH forum posters. Could we please ignore media reports, don't mention them, don;t read them, don;t give them the time of day.

Media (a broader term of journalism) has descended into the pits. Money driven, you want a story published? what will you pay? or to entice readers make a story as sensational as possible to draw in attention.

Take cuddly Kohler for example, for the past six months (after he had his spit with AG) he gleefully quipped about SGH on the ABC 6 news finance section each day that SGH dropped by a substantial amount. Then when we have a record breaking 100% rise day, fails to even mention it. I think Kohler is not as cuddly as he seems.

Kohler is just one of many. Blow the facts, or misinterpret the facts, or plainly get them wrong, or paint a negative slant on everything. Gaining internet clicks, selling papers, viewing figures on TV, that is all that matters. The more juicy, controversial, titillating, heart-string pulling they can make it the more the public get sucked in.

Personally, I would like a Richard Branson type to move in an overhaul media from top to bottom. Throw the scum on the street and start again.

Got that off my chest, now back to the point, please ignore articles published in rags and don't post them.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.