BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Got stopped out days ago, glad that I'm not holding right now...

1. 66 Posts.
    Got stopped out days ago, glad that I'm not holding right now however unsure of whether I should jump back in or not. Great profits to be gained if BIG gets back on track. However I'm happy to miss 10% or so by waiting to see what happens and potentially being late back to the party. I think this is so far off my sell price it's not going to gap up to above where I sold, so I'll be able to buy back cheaper than I sold regardless.

To the guy who doesn't want to sell because he's sitting on a huge loss. I'm curious, isn't it better to sell and buy all your shares back immediately so that you've got a loss on record for tax purposes, if the share price goes up then you can use that loss to offset your tax while gaining maximum profit. As opposed to holding through this down period, getting no benefit from having balls of steel then when you crack a profit and sell, you get taxed at the full amount with no recognition for holding tight through a loss period. I don't know if anyone can shed some light on that for me?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.