BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

AFR Article, page-237

1. 2,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I'm not ridiculing you, I'm calling you out.

If you want to focus on adding information that is not readily known or explored I would welcome the discussion. But saying the ASX is investigating BIG? Post a source please?

Suggesting that there is something fishy with the auditing, please post some specific allegation than just asking an introductory question regarding the auditing profession as if something weird is going on.

I am happy to engage with well researched and considered posters, I don't appreciate two sentence posts making weird suggestions and allegations that are unfounded, un researched and have a negative consipiratory undertone.

Yes I agree with you regarding the issuance of cheap shares for services rendered, I would like to see this stop. I think they will be thinking carefully about doing this going forward after the articles and if that was the catalyst required for them to pull themselves up then I'm ok with that.

The share issuance for services rendered at the value they were issued at is not significant compared to the recent 4C and time will tell how their expenses track going forward. I'm happy to watch that carefully with you and engage in discussions around that. You don't need to go anywhere but please put some effort into your posts. People have spent hours researching trying to make sense of the AFR article, when really if the people asking questions did some research themselves they wouldn't need to post weird and speculative questions that seed doubt and uncertainty when the reality is they haven't put the effort in and just jumped to the negative frame because its easier.

It's up to you how you want to engage and I will continue to call out lazy uninformed posts even if they have been around for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.