BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

AFR Article, page-341

1. 2,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I know this is not your point but omg westpac is providing financing to SMEs and advertising through AFR, Secrets REVEALED as to how the AFR is staying afloat with paid stories!

Back to reality.

Someone did post about Fairfax losing advertising revenue to other avenues, obviously print has been massively impacted and as I read through the articles last week There were a few ads from Rockpool Restaurant in Sydney beamed at me a few times from the various banners on the AFR site.

I'm not suggesting conspiracy but what BIG is doing, offering new marketing channels and at the same time credit to SMEs does mean they really are challenging the status quo! I hadn't really thought about it before but if they can roll this out to thousands upon thousands of SMEs with their App they're not only challenging marketing channels but could offer all sorts of other products to SMEs that are less traditional.

Hadn't thought about it before and first time I've said it but it's starting to make sense more and more!

Think BIG haha, sorry I do feel a little lame saying it but I sure am feeling it.
    Last edited by Thanky: 15/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.