BWX 0.00% 20.0¢ bwx limited

afr article, page-11

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Is the reason for the share price drop today increased possibility of the deal not going through and if it doesn't, the price will drop? It is perplexing as why doesn't the market value it where the ex-CEO and CFO does? Why doesnt anyone else think its worth that and has a counter bid?

On the information available, which is the H1 report, its not worth $6.50 Thats not what i think, its what the market thinks. Slow and declining growth, high valuation. So there has to be other information that is not available to us to justify the value put on it in the bid. Was the h1 report under stated and the full year will have the real picture? Or another reason the bid was put in that we don't understand...was it made to actually go through? There is a piece to this puzzle i am pretty sure we dont know about. There is a disconnect between price action and information available. Is it worth the punt now?

(Where does the "US acquisitions are No 1 in category" come from? " Mineral Fusion is disappointing. Andalou is better, but still just another mastige brand amoung thousands in the US and by their standards quite small.)
    Last edited by Cirrusplane: 19/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.