SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    As a small silent shareholder of ISX, I have been reading all what has been said over the last couple of days and will only say this much which I feel is important :

1. Warren Buffet very rightly stated that it takes only a few seconds to loose one's integrity and a lifetime to maintain one. Unfortunately, whosoever tried to tarnish the image of ISX, lost what perhaps cant be regained.

2. Hidden players and so many other variables always play behind the scenes in the share market , whose motives are clear to all which needs no explanation.

Once accountability for one's actions no longer exists or seems unlikely, anything is possible.

There are some very important lessons and takeaways what has happened in the last couple of days and everyone will have their own experiences of what has been learnt but the bottom line never changes and that is to believe for what ISX is delivering and its potential long term. Optimism is key and patience is a virtue in the unstable waters we often come across for no valid reason at times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.