LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

So why the TH then? If your claim was true, why would they not...

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    So why the TH then? If your claim was true, why would they not let the SP run and do a CR on the back of it (before the market finds out that your crystal ball was right)? Mate, you are my favorite out of all the downrampers.
    It has gotten to a stage where when I see your name, I immediately have to think about lemons (perhaps you posted that one too many times).
    Incidentally, my local garden center (Flowerpower) has just emailed me a few hints for you.

@reggierabbit , how good does it feel to grow your own citrus?
    Not only do citrus trees look fantastic whether in a garden bed or a large pot, they're also hugely productive. Plant a citrus tree and before too long you'll be enjoying the delicious fruits of your labour!If you've tried to grow citrus before, though, you'll know there are a few tricks to keeping them happy. We've put together a comprehensive citrus care guide specific to Sydney gardens, which will explain exactly what your plant needs at every time of the year. Click the button to learn more, or scroll down for a few things you can do now to keep your citrus plants thriving!
    1. Feed, feed, feed! (I take that as grow your ARR nicely every year)
    2. Beware of bugs (that must be downrampers like you who are part of the reason for why the SP is where it is and the company extremely undervalued today...)
    3. Survival of the strongest (that will hopefully the company and us long term shareholders, but how come that you are still here given your constant negative posts that again may have led to some shareholders selling out and now perhaps missing out).

Oh well, luckily we have a TH and will soon find out whether there was an offer or at least some interest or not. I am sitting here with my Lemon Drop Martini in expectation of some good news. Any interest in the company should drive the up SP as it cannot remain so undervalued forever....
    Last edited by avinvest: 03/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.