KAR 0.29% $1.71 karoon energy ltd

AFR article, page-130

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Please, receive my comments not as a patronize nor a "pretend to".... Just sharing my experience and o course...each one take what he/she likes...

SHARE is LESS about technical and numeric exercise and MORE ABOUT perception.

I could write a book showing rubbish with high prices and diamonds with low value.

Aside of perception, weak or small companies can be used by big holders and players to make few box a day./
    Karoon is one of them...

Long time I follow this company... i can remember each week in past with high manouvres up and down with or without news...I played many of them and I also made my few box.

To the ones that remember well (like JL or Stevo or Black or whatever) I was always highly critical the company never manage to really seduce huge volume of investors ,small, medium and large, exactly to avoid to be so dependent of few " kings and queens".(I mentioned so many times how should be relevant make road shows, some months meetings market updates and many marketing strategies ,etc)

Today action is 100% in that line...

Clearly exist an action to avoid the price goes up ( and this "fund" also plays to didn't allow the price goes down). Something like....
    I define what is the price!!!

Is really upseting, but nobody can do anything.

Good thing ?

well... exist one aspect this "guy" from this fund can't do....
    Its to play against entire market.

If we go ahead with oil price like that, he can't play that.... exactly the opposite. and "he" probably will be the first one to push the price on sky (and sell what he bought today !!!

Happy holder and highly confident we are in the correct spot, in correct trend, and correct market moment.

Good week end everybody !

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.71
Change
-0.005(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.71 $1.73 $1.65 $11.91M 7.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84691 $1.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.72 9826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.72
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.71 $1.73 $1.66 2112327
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.