FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

If COP couldn't hand over free title by November that year, WPL...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    If COP couldn't hand over free title by November that year, WPL were at liberty to just walk away knowing that all their costs would be reimbursed by COP.
    What happened then was amazing, the JV kept finding more oil, the field grew in size, oil increased in value and when November arrived WPL didn't want to walk even though free title still alluded them.
    My take is, I very much doubt if the post November costs are recoverable from COP.
    If this is the case it's understandable why PC is starting to choke and why COP is not bothered if PE is delayed. WPL's costs are accumulating daily and will increase at an alarming rate leading upto and into development. WPL were not forced to stay in, it was their choice and with that mantle came all the baggage and responsibility.
    If FAR are successful with PE WPL risk losing the 35% but also substantial costs that may not be fully recoverable.
    Not a very sobering thought trying to explain that one to the shareholders UNLESS they have a negotiated compensation settlement in place should FAR be successful OR they are prepared to take a full tilt at FAR in the form of a take over.
    AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.