FAR 1.10% 46.0¢ far limited

FWIIW to the new followers of this threat. There were questions...

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    FWIIW to the new followers of this threat.

There were questions asked over on the WPL forum with respect to Govt approval.
    The point being that Govt approval of the COP -WPL deal gives WPL "standing".
    Approval meaning that WPL can't be "kicked out".
    Below is an argument that is being used to assert that, WPL has approval.

"With respect to Senegal government approval - with a change of control Senegal has to object to the change of control or approval is deemed after the requisite time period. i.e. the lack of Senegal government objection in 2016 is approval."

Some assert that WPL has Senegalese Govt approval via the above.
    The counter to this is that the "approval period". Hasn't started because the deal is in dispute. The Govt hasn't said anything except they "encourage the parties to settle their dispute" or something of the like.
    Further weight is added to this by the Senegalese Govt giving explicit approval in the case of other deals.
    not just failing to object.
    Further, there is this supposed "Ministerial Arete" that WPl has whereby, they claim there is a "Ministerial Decree" that WPL are "participating".
    And somehow this substitutes or gives WPL "standing".
    Notwithstanding, nobody seems to have seen it, FAR says, I think, that it doesn't exist, and in any case any such "Ministerial Arete" has to be gazetted and so public.
    Nobody it seems can find such gazetted Ministerial Arete. Would love to know where this claim came from and the basis for such? I think it is a valid question!
    I think I have this mostly right, someone please correct me if not.
    Going to make a great movieI
    Last edited by 34232: 18/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $5.02K 11.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13988 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 59565 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.