AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

All in opinion: If it's low. 4-6 cents. Around the last ST...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    All in opinion:
    If it's low. 4-6 cents. Around the last ST highs. If its fair to high in my eyes, 7-10 cents. Around the mark of when Atlas originally did the dillution deal to survive the company. I think we all know with what Atlas has built up over the last few years with its hedging, IO Lump product, cost cuts, debt reduction, diversication income, solid JVs, Lithium upside it should easy be 10-20c plus and a billion MC. EASILY. No one trick pony. Lets see what happens.

What I'm really interested in is after the announcement/s:
    1. Will upside materialise as announcements continue to detail exactly what benefits can be realised, including Lithium if aggressive drilling is announced as part of deal or if some results are forthcoming. Plenty of SP upside still after this announcement I assume. Good for holders. Bad for non holders.
    2. Will the AGO forum still have negative posters. If yes, why, because it's survived and will now thrive the good times. Will non holders buy AGO shares after the announcement? Surely there's more upside to come and this is only the beginning of a new positive journey for investors.
    3. Will AGOs media coverage be extremely positive as I assume it will be a game changer for both parties especially AGO to the upside. It's comm games too people so it's great for Australia!
    4. Will AGO get its rail and the cost savings will be?
    5. Will Ridley's high grade IO monster be part of the deal. I'd love this to be realised as the majors would be kicking themselves why they didn't deal with AGO.
    6. Whats status of AGOs JV with PLS and Mt Francisco?
    7. Will there be a rename for AGO?
    8. Will there be a share consolidation?
    9. Will RCMAN still need to kindly post IO price updates when this announcement may reduce the need to do if costs will be at absolute lows (Ridley is close to port remember) and rail? Yes please! Profits galore? AGO and MINs costs may drop to levels near the majors?
    9. Will Sebrina by a Lamborghini or Ferrari? Hope you do really well

Good luck all.
    Last edited by asx_dude: 06/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.