CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Good to see M&G exiting CDU and going to OZL. Poor ole OZL wont...

1. 41 Posts.
    Good to see M&G exiting CDU and going to OZL. Poor ole OZL wont know what hit them when they do the same to them, eventually they will. So far they have just about plopped on everyone they have invested with . Must be running out of friends. They are becoming know as Toxic M&G.

You would have to shudder if they ever become a shareholders in a company you were associated with. I see they assassinated Medusa and Resolute, maybe Neil Chenoworth should write a story on M&G? That should get their redemption moving quicker. I'm sure that Neil will be reading today on HC to see if he can pick up any more tips on ASX companies. There is not much us smaller shareholders can do other than see where it ends. Obviously CDU directors have not had much luck with their discussions with M&G. Cant see that rift ever getting better.

I remember the day when Azure said that they were introducing M&G to stabilise the company's share register. Wouldn't want to go sailing with them. At the end of the day CDU is still a great company and will be a great copper producer no matter what happens on the journey to the end.

For this reason I am a stayer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.