BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

AFR claim Big Un has links to $10m 'Ponzi' accountant, page-174

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    You serve pizza to 10 owners of the pizza shop and 10 random non paying customers, who will give you the honest feedback?

Ownership brings underlying emotional, it gives you an optimistic bias because of the hard earned you have parted with. How dare anyone question your action to invest hey?

Actually, I find non holders generally have done the better research, and come from a very unbiased position. If not better research, at least they throw up things you haven't thought about at worst. Answers should be easily provided by holders, if not, then they either don't know, haven't done the required research, are guessing themselves, or do not want to know the truth.

I wouldn't be totally dismissing anyone with a non interest in the stock.

The only difference between us and you is a dollar coin.

Non held posters are actually potential buyers, if you were smart you would help them understand the benefits of investing in BIG by providing your esteemed research and knowledge that enabled you to make a decision to invest.

You will inevitably make more money if more people invest, remember that.

History tells me those posting on a stock as non holders do so as they deep down like the stock in some way, or did like it or might yet be convinced, or are just doing their research, don't knock them, embrace them.

AFR are the same, just trying to ruffle your feathers, if you have done all the research you think you need too then you should have no concerns, right?

As new information comes to hand, one should always quantify it, understand it, dismiss it or seek out clarification, and make a decision to keep buying, sell, hold.

Things change, don't just listen to those that are heavily biased.

Last one:

If those that hold the stock are the best ones to listen too, then why do stock prices fall more often than not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.