BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

AFR claim Big Un has links to $10m 'Ponzi' accountant, page-178

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Just going back over some old posts and Andrew1234 post really caught my eye.

I started to wonder what you might have to do to achieve this.

1 You might need to create some bad press - You could take a disclosure issue and make it worse than it is. Perhaps you could create doubt and fear by writing a stack of Alarmist articles to undermine investor trust, and then feed them to the public one after the other. Use anything you can find to create a negative spin by muck-raking and scaremongering to fuel that fear... Even find an email that suggests a lavish party and use that.
    (Sounds a lot like a typical US election smear campaign....hay if it always works for them, why not! )

(After all the very best lies are always a twist on truth!)

2 Idea: Get a group cronies together who don't even own the stock to get on forums and downramp the company stock. They would have to be a group of people who could bombard the forums with constant negativity. They would need to use scaremongering through wild speculations, hearsay and conjecture to achieve that goal.

These are just a few of my unsubstantiated and wild ideas, but I do have to ask: could such a clandestine plan really work?

Surely shareholders would never fall victims to such outrageous strategy's ...or would they?

Any thoughts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.