BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

AFR claim Big Un has links to $10m 'Ponzi' accountant, page-43

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    One can have a crack at the AFR, I think that's the easy route but not necessarily the correct option. The ol shoot the messenger.

I hold GSW so should be well infuriated by the AFR articles, however im not at all, in fact I welcome them.

One could argue the AFR did their job and exposed the weaknesses in GSW disclosures and contract terms? One could argue the same for BIG, no?

Even I thought GSW was getting well ahead of itself share price wise, however seems I understood the contracts are only as good as the month the client pays, others didn't understand or so it seems.

Onto BIG, the ol saying where there's smoke there is fire.

I personally see not true relation between the ponzi and BIG, however the separate number of companies sewn between the directors, non exec, accountant and other third party groups does open your eyes to seek further clarification or at least to sit up and think about what is really going on here.

If one is to merely shut their eyes and cover their ears, then that is your choice, but don't say you weren't warned to at very least conduct your own research.

Sometimes the product or service can be great and the management not, or visa versa, where I get my Thai the bloke running it is a total lunatic, but his MUM is the best cook, so I like the food, but doesn't mean id buy into the store.

My guess is AFR has more AMO coming, they are just drip feeding info at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.