NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Yes, I'm not surprised that Linc was mentioned! But at least it...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Yes, I'm not surprised that Linc was mentioned! But at least it was backed up by ''It has shrugged off concerns about the environmental credentials of the process''.

As Marketing Man said, it was balanced, not necessarily a glowing endorsement, but I think with the mention of the productions costs in comparison to pipeline gas, the rate of return and the PPL, it was a nice little write-up. The heading ''Leigh Creek pursues 'Plan B' amid China tensions'' is a little misleading, China hasn't been in the picture for 6-12 months, but readers could view this negatively or think that something has recently changed.

What the article does do is break the seal...! Now that LCK are on the radar, offtakes and commercial transactions/agreements won't be ignored. Listening to Justyn in the webinar with Pulse, I don't think the 5th of March was randomly plucked off the calendar - in my opinion there could be some significant news to be announced, and in turn, Energy Exploration Capital Partners could be taking up the 32 cents before the price resets. Let's see if this eventuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.