CR9 0.00% 1.3¢ corella resources ltd

Yeah, it's odd. Every stock has one focused on that company and...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Yeah, it's odd.

Every stock has one focused on that company and that company alone. The "paid downramper" is the classic HC response, but i think that is a total myth.

In defence of @WiffaSniffa - they're on lots of HC forums. But you may be right that this is the only kaolin play they are active on. I haven't checked specifically and don't really see the point.

Also, btw, Wiffa is a woman, not "he".

I hold a company with one particularly prolific white knight.

I did once politely ask them why that company's investors financial decisions concerned them so much - did they take such concern with pokies venues, Sydney house auctions in way overheated suburbs with interest rates rising, etc.

As expected - no response.

You'll go mad guessing their reasons for it. And you know, it could well be genuine and they just go about it the wrong way!

A point I will add is that 90% of Wiffas test result takedown was quibbling on thebuse of the word potential.

I addressed this is my previous post, but a good way to put it is that it's only an argument on the surface.

It's like those logical framings: all B (say magpies) are A (birds), but not all A are B.

All successful people and ventures only had potential at one point, but not all things with potential succeed.

Like, cool Wiffa - a few hundred words on what potential means... but of course its only potential at this stage. That's why they used that perfectly acceptable word.

So I'm still no certain their take down of the results was anything other than linguistic quibbling, rather than anything to do with kaolin / HPA. Wiffa can only go on info presented to the market (although they have said they have access to commercial contracts etc that aren't generally available to the public), but can see right through it on this alone.

Sort of saying if a HC mug punter (who is also maybe an industry and resource world authority with access to non-public commercial arrangements? Hard to tell) can pick it as a charade that easily and with limited info, then there's big trouble on the horizon for Corella.

I don't know, you can drive yourself nuts trying to guess their motivations. And as always, they may be vindicated here ultimately!

But as long as there has been internet, there have been people who enjoy making strangers angry on it. It's also possible it is that simple.
    Last edited by barmy44: 22/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.046M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 302922 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 77810 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.