CR9 8.33% 0.7¢ corella resources ltd

AFR: CR9 Set to meet the high purity alumina demand, page-2

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Great article in today’s AFR:

• Because of Tampu’s unique purity, and resulting production flow sheet CR9 expects to build a processing facility for half the cost of its peers…will need to check Cannacord Genuity’s report I have referenced before, but competitors capex was ~ $300mil in the Scoping Studies
    • We plan to produce HPA material for thousand’s which we will be able to sell for tens of thousands
    • Going to service several markets along the HPA 4N & 5N continuum, 5N increase in order to get full value from Tampu’s purity
    • 1000m sonic drilling program, at half the cost of diamond drilling…this isn’t getting enough acknowledgement, this Management team is resourceful and smart…looking at alternate ways to deliver outcomes and running it on the smell of an oily rag, still have $3.5m in bank after raising $5mil approx 18 mths ago…
    • Even if valued project on traditional markets project is viable…the spreadsheet blows up when servicing 10,000-20,000 tonnes of HPA….
    From yesterday’s announcement:
    • Drill program will further progress resource to input into PFS and get mine ready
    • 10 tonnes sample for met testing for offtake partners across multiple use case

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $16 2.417K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 753237 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.