CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

afr: cudeo lawsuit puts the heat on hotcopper, page-14

1. 4,557 Posts.
    "Ahhh, RevelsCat, how did you do that?"

Purchased Weekend AFR read the article and felt typing it out would be a small way of giving back to the HC family since I get so much from other contributors who unselfishly give up their precious time

Alternative story: (inspired by Wayne McCrae`s ability to distort "things")

Purchased Weekend AFR read the article and hired a down on their luck bum (ex Cityview shareholder) to type it out for me for the cost of a chinese meal and a new cardboard dwelling

But wait there`s more ......

Some extra info for those who read the article and are not familiar with some of the "characters"

"These include a fiercely supportive poster who was subsequently hired by CuDeco," ... HC user "trade4profit"

"Another poster who was always quick to point to any announcement by the company was pictured with her husband arm and arm with McCrae." ... One of the mods

Graeme Gladman of Colac ... HC username "witch"

Peter pumpkinhead quote:

"2ic thanks for your support, though I think perhaps you were right all along its best not to get involved. Someone posted a study the other day showing that when people with strongly held beliefs are shown facts that contradict those beliefs, it only serves to reinforce them, unless the facts are so strong and undeniable as to shock them out of it. I guess people will have different thresholds so it may help a few but there's the risk of doing more harm than good. Unfortunately some had invested everything they had in it and a high proportion of mums and dads caught up, so there's not much satisfaction in getting it right. Some lessons learned for me too."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.