CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

afr: cudeo lawsuit puts the heat on hotcopper, page-30

1. 803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Well I exited last week with a very tidy loss and the feeling of being let down and led up the garden path. WM having read so many posts on HC must have known the anticipated Jorc would fall short of expectations, there were some really detailed analysis and he should have worked the market expectations down.
    In making my decision last week there were three facts to help me as I know some will find it difficult. Firstly would you buy it today knowing that to get the copper out of the ground is going to cost approx 200m, Southern dickheads can you step up to the plate please? Secondly I have held onto an oil company in vain hope that some sort of miracle would turn it around, it didn't so that was 100% loss. The final deciding factor was the way management acted re tha announcements last week, clarifications etc, it just does not inspire you with confidence, so did they just not know the grades would fall short, either way is a worry.
    Its like burying a family member, I have buried it now so the grieving can begin and the rebuilding, rather than it hang around every time I turn the computer on with the what if always there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.