CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

afr: cudeo lawsuit puts the heat on hotcopper, page-41

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    jayinaussie,

I don't think that the shorters have anything to at all with what is happening.

Because, following my previous post in regard to the shorting, I can now confirm that as of last Friday the 20th we only had 247,145 shorted shares out of the total 5,971,171 shares traded/sold.

And as of the 17th of August the total cumulative amount of shares shorted remains unchanged at around 705,000.

What is happening, is solely a CDU and WM self inflicted reaction/affair, not the shorting fraternity.
    IMHO the comments of shorting is only to try and take the attention away from the real facts.

And that will not change, as I previously noted, unless CDU will come out clean and tell us what they have and/or WM moves aside.
    IMHO, he should also recall Cameron from HongKong and reduce the wasting of money on that front.

When, we have a clearer picture and something to work and look ahead for, then and only then, maybe, Cameron can go back. But keeping him there with this uncertainty hanging over us, begs a seriuos answer.

Like Tweets, that gets a little under my skin. What about it Tweets....???

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.