DMP 1.60% $36.32 domino's pizza enterprises limited

@gemma not exactly (but I wish I was), I was first in DMP the...

1. 193 Posts.
    @gemma not exactly (but I wish I was), I was first in DMP the day before the french acquisition and woke up to a nice surprise. so 40.60 was my first buy if I recall correctly, I sold out as I was new to markets and began day trading rather than investing, Looking back with the knowledge I have now I see I could have leveraged dominoes at 85% and turned 15k into 80k or better yet 150k into 800k, MUCH BETTER RETURN THAN DAY TRADING! But I didn't know leverage trading back then so Its just hindsight.

I do have a soft spot for DMP and have always had an eye on it, have just come back in last week with a leveraged long term position hence me querying the shorts. if you look at the weekly charts its the most consistent stock on the asx 200 along with APO and TMP both growing and long hold companies for me.

I went to a dominoes store around the corner from me that opened last week and they had a menu on the wall that you could touch and design your own pizza and pay at counter, It wasn't working yet as there wifi was dodgy, a total novelty but its those novelties that keep it fun, when they run out of fun ides, ill run out of hope, but at the rate there rolling out ideas I can hope for a while longer..

The only thing that would make me consider shorting is if Don the CEO was to resign witch I can't see happening any time soon.

The eagle boys will just boost there sales in the next 1/4 regardless as they will be going after the ares were they were with there Facebook location adds and leaflets and they have more money to spend per customer than pizza hut and I expect them to get there fair share of that collapse and some more.

@gemma were you in at $9? that would have been the best decision you have ever made if so! and your comment of when pizza fly I can almost guarantee they will be the first ppl to do that and it will happen, if anyone thinks there not working on it already there dreaming.

Good luck to all....!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.32
Change
-0.590(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $3.302B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.00 $37.16 $36.30 $15.63M 427.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 981 $36.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.43 259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.