NXT 0.17% $17.79 nextdc limited

you don't want much Anton ! NXT is always a potential target but...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    you don't want much Anton !

NXT is always a potential target but as I have said before, I hope that a bid does not eventuate as I think it will be priced "before" the market really gets to see how much cash this thing can spinoff. We don't see it yet due to the ongoing capital spend, but that will not be forever.

Price jump today looks like someone needed a line of stock but much of it is Crossings. Wonder if Goldman Sachs has there fill as from the 26/4/16 substantial notice they released you can see that its highly likely they were the people holding the stock price so flat a few months ago (so they could acquire). Now its all of a sudden popped. I think they could run further as sellers get greedy and refuse to sell. Not of the opinion that GS is buying for someone else as the shares have found their way into a number of Managed Funds, rather than as Principal. Would love to see more insto's taking a good chunk of stock.

On MAQ, what price will David and Aidan Tudehope want Anton ? I am not sure they would be ready to sell or want to sell as they know what they have and what it could be worth... so it would need to be a knockout bid ! Remember they have 60% and the top 20 hold in excess of 90% of the stock. Talk about tight.

Have a good weekend and I hope the NXT upward spike continues for all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.79
Change
0.030(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $10.68B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.76 $17.81 $17.67 $11.11M 626.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4355 $17.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.79 819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.