FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

AFR: "FAR Faces Shareholder Revolt", page-8

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    You know, it was not until you put this into perspective that I have considered that you are 100% correct.

Since the raising, FAR executives have earnt a combined salary package in excess of 5 million dollars and have not drilled a single hole, not done any seismic, not made a single cent in potential earnings and if my memory serves me correctly, have not even given away a single soccer ball.

That you spelt it out like that has really put this into perspective. They literally walked off with 100 million dollars and sat back, blamed covid and done NOTHING! My only hope is that somehow AG or Meridian sue this lot into oblivion. I was lucky to get out with a profit, but the people who put me into this lost hundreds of thousands of dollars and the worst thing is they are so arrogant, that they do not even have the decency to quit or cut their pays to reflect their efforts or show shareholders they are sorry.

And Clueless Cath continues to pump out the same spiel about shareholder value every announcement like she is doing you a favour. In todays world we carry on about love, peace and being kind to each other. I wish for the old days when we could take vigilante justice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.